HOST support the Armed Forces Covenant
HOST’s Chairman Kevin McCarthy, today signed the Armed Forces Covenant, a pledge that the company acknowledge and understand that those who serve or who have served in the armed forces, and their families, should be treated with fairness and respect.
HOST currently employs several team members with military backgrounds, as well as spouses of those currently serving in the Armed Forces.
The signing of the Covenant demonstrates that HOST:
- Is an armed forces-friendly organisation
- Seeks to support the employment of veterans young and old
- Strives to support the employment of Service spouses and partners
- Endeavour to offer a degree of flexibility in granting leave for Service spouses and partners before, during and after a partner’s deployment
- Seeks to support its employees who choose to be members of the Reserve forces
- Aim to actively participate in Armed Forces Day
“Those who have served in the Armed Forces have many transferrable skills, as we have already seen demonstrated at HOST” said Chairman, Kevin McCarthy. “Their skills match a variety of roles within the business, and I would recommend to other employers that they too, consider signing the covenant.”