In celebration of Hinkley Campus' 1st Birthday we are holding a #HOSTBlockSelfie Competition.
You will win a voucher for 3 free drinks to use in our Campus Bars.
The rules are simple:
- Take a selfie of yourself in front of one of our Block Numbers
- Post the selfie on our Facebook or Twitter page
- Your entry will only be accepted if you use the following Hashtag #HOSTBlockSelfie
- A maximum of one selfie per day can be entered by any one person
- Only 1 winner
- Must be HPC badged and able to provide a SAP number
- You must have fun!
- Sorry no HOST Team members allowed to enter
Please make sure you read through the Terms and Conditions.
Competition ends on #WorldSelfieDay 23:59 and results will be released on 25th June 2019 once the Judge has chosen the winner for the best Selfie.
Terms and Conditions
- To enter the Competition, Entrants must complete the following steps during the Competition Period:
- post a selfie (photo) including a HOST Block Number on Twitter or Facebook; and
- @mention @HOSTSomerset and include the hashtag #HOSTBlockSelfie
- The Competition is free to enter, and no purchase of any kind is necessary.
- By uploading your selfie to the HOST 2 Ltd Facebook page you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- Every selfie MUST have the hashtag #HOSTBlockSelfie included, entries without this hashtag will be invalid.
- This competition is open to HPC workers (must be badged to work on site and have SAP number) aged eighteen (18) or over on the date of entry to the promotion, we may ask you to verify your eligibility to enter.
- Entries are limited to one per person per day.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the promotion via their own Facebook account.
- Each Entrant must adhere to the following rules, entries must not contain any:
- pornography, nudity, or sexually explicit imagery;
- abusive, offensive or hateful imagery or language;
- harassing or defamatory content;
- content that compromises the privacy or safety of yourself or others;
- content that demeans a particular gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion, ethnicity or nationality;
- violent or dangerous behaviour; and/or
- spam, advertising or other commercial activities.
- The following persons are not eligible to enter the promotion: (i) employees from HOST 2 Ltd or associated companies working in partnership to HOST 2 Ltd and (ii) any such person’s family or household members.
- Each winner will be notified by personal/direct message from the HOST 2 Ltd Facebook page. The winner may be required to participate in publicity which may include having their photograph taken for promotional and press purposes.
- Entries to this competition are only valid during the competition period: 10th June 2019 to 21 June 2019. The competition closes at 23:59 on 21 June 2019. Entries received after this date will not be considered.
- There will be one winner. The winner will be selected by an independent judge, who shall not be permitted to enter the Competition themselves, based upon the originality and creativity of the Post. The decision of the judge is final.
- Winning entries must be claimed via telephone (01278 559434) within 14 days of receipt of the message from the promoter confirming that the entrant has won. If a winner does not respond within 14 days of us sending the notification or is not available to attend on the date stated on the prize tickets, we reserve the right to select an alternative entrant to receive the prize.
- Prize must be used within 90 days of the date the winner is notified they have won and cannot be exchanged for cash. Prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to substitute a similar prize of equivalent or greater value if necessary, to do so.
- The promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, late, incomplete, incorrect, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected or not received for whatever reason, which will be disqualified. Neither the Promoter nor any appointed agent will accept responsibility for any technical, network, computer hardware or software failures of any kind or any unauthorised intervention in any part of the entry process or the processing of entries.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to remove and disqualify any entry that does not adhere to these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter will take all reasonable steps to avoid causing undue disappointment to consumers but reserves the right to amend or withdraw this promotion where necessary if circumstances arise that are beyond its control.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the operation of the promotion or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person deliberately to undermine the legitimate operation of the promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law and, should such an attempt be made, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Promoter’s failure to enforce any of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Except where prohibited, entrants agree that: (1) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this promotion, but in no event legal fees; and (2) under no circumstances will entrants be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrants hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages otherwise increased.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, from any entrant’s participation in the promotion or from any prize.
- This competition, including these terms and conditions, are governed by the laws of England and Wales and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in relation to any dispute arising under or in connection with the competition and/or these terms and conditions.
- The promoter is: HOST 2 Ltd, Sedgemoor Campus, Power Lane, Bath Road, Bridgwater, Somerset, TA6 4DE.#
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook. Entrants are providing their information to the promoter and not to Facebook. Entrants agree that Facebook shall have no liability in respect of this promotion.
- By entering this competition each entrant confirms that his/her entry is their wholly owned creation and to the extent that such entry makes use of any third-party materials that these have been fully cleared unless they are no longer protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights. Entrants will keep the Promoter harmless from any claims in relation to their entry that the entry infringes the personal or proprietary right of any other person. By submitting an entry, each entrant grants to the Promoter a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive licence to edit, publish, translate, modify, adapt, make available and distribute the entry throughout the world in any media now known or hereafter invented. Each entrant undertakes to complete any necessary documentation to formalise the licence. If you do not want to grant us these rights, please do not submit materials to us.
- Each Entrant grants to the Promoter a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use entries for promotional purposes and for all the purposes related to the Competition, across all media including any online platforms under the Promoter’s control.
- All entries must be completely original so as not to breach any third-party copyright. The Promoter accepts no liability if Entrants ignore these Terms and each Entrant agrees to fully indemnify the Promoter against any claims by any third party arising from any breach of these Terms.